Praise

"Pletcher and Bartolameolli are undisputed experts on the subject of co-sex addiction.  They know more about it than anyone I know and have presented  an expose that with great clarity supersedes anything I have read before."

– John Bradshaw

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Miracles...

Today I am experiencing a miracle. I am moved by it all. The origin of the word miracle comes from the Latin meaning "objects of wonder." It is true that I am experiencing an "object of wonder."

As I look at this transformation and the miracles in my life, I notice some common elements in each of the objects of wonder I have experienced. I share with you as an invitation to see how to manifest for yourself and to compare it some of the elements you see in the miracles of your life.

1) Miracles seem to happen over time rather than immediate. Therefore, being faithful to myself and determined to stay focused on the miracle is important.
2) The foundation for this "objects of wonder" happening is a fertile ground. This fertile ground is prayer and meditation. A relationship with a Higher Power and a place to bring my struggles and challenges has been essential.
3) Doing my part. When I want something to change in my life, I have to do my part. Look at my own behavior, ask someone for help, be willing to let go of thoughts and beliefs that no longer serve me and stay close to my own spiritual practice.
4) An essential part of my the fertile ground and doing my part when looking for change is a vibrant support system. I know that I need people who understand personal growth, family of origin work and share the journey of healing, empowerment and transformation.

This week I am especially reminder that miracles can and do happen in my life, most especially when I am willing to do my part.

Blessings to you,

Sally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home