Praise

"Pletcher and Bartolameolli are undisputed experts on the subject of co-sex addiction.  They know more about it than anyone I know and have presented  an expose that with great clarity supersedes anything I have read before."

– John Bradshaw

Monday, June 21, 2010

Abundance and Community

In my prayer and meditation this week, I've had the sense that my Spirit Guides and Soul Partners are gathering as women, representing Sacred Feminine Energy. I am breathing deeply and doing what I can to remain open to their teaching. In our wounded patriarchal culture and conditioning, believing in the Sacred Feminine perspective is challenging. I am required to allow my perspective to be transformed and my way of doing things to take on a whole new form.

Rather than "ranking" and categorizing, I invite embracing and seeing the value of the whole. In the Sacred Feminine Perspective, there is unity of significance in all.

In the patriarchal view, there is winning and losing; right and wrong. In the Sacred Feminine view, all have value. It is so challenging for me to give up the right and wrong and ranking of views.

Today, I work at keeping my focus on myself and trusting all people, places, things, institutions and relationships to a Higher Power. As I keep my focus on self, I pay special attention to any inspirations or intuitions that come to me from my Higher Power that offer care to another. I trust the community of abundant resources available to me on this journey.

Blessings and love,

Sally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home