Praise

"Pletcher and Bartolameolli are undisputed experts on the subject of co-sex addiction.  They know more about it than anyone I know and have presented  an expose that with great clarity supersedes anything I have read before."

– John Bradshaw

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birth-Death-Rebirth

Yesterday I learned that someone I loved and who had been instrumental in my young adult years died. I have no information about the circumstances of his death. This summer while in my hometown, I thought of him often. There were several instances in which I thought of visiting, but then decided against it. I did not know that he was sick.

In my recovery, I can feel my sadness about losing this person on the physical plane and forgive myself for not visiting these last months. In doing so, I receive the gift of more fully trusting my intuitive nudgings and following those desires that whisper to me of action. The next time I think of someone and have the thought to contact them or reach out, I will do so.

Today, I can remember the influence of this man in my teen years and receive his love and acceptance as part of my journey of loving and accepting myself.

As we keep our hearts open, we feel the joys and the losses in life. This experience fills our spirits with hope, gratitude and the never-ending circles of birth, death and rebirth.

Blessings and love,

Sally

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home