Praise

"Pletcher and Bartolameolli are undisputed experts on the subject of co-sex addiction.  They know more about it than anyone I know and have presented  an expose that with great clarity supersedes anything I have read before."

– John Bradshaw

Monday, May 13, 2013

Fierce, Loving and Clear




Wow-This is a picture that reminds me to be Fierce with my self-care, with my program, with my boundaries as well as honor my beauty and feminine nature which loves connection, nurturing, support. I also know that my feminine nature is powerfully instinctual and intuitive and with strong, loving boundaries in place that honor my energy, I think and act with clear intention. I am in service of myself and others. I give from my own fullness within.

The 12 steps are a guideline for living a full, empowered and amazing life. This life must have begin with learning good boundaries, a strong sense of self and the courage to risk living differently, breaking our old vows and beliefs around enabling, codependency and tolerating the untolerable. 

Blessings to you on your journey, 

Sally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home